Google has launched the new exiting and useful service for the not so techno savvy people with the introduction of brand new low code App development tool called as App Maker. Earlier we had G suite, which would help us to work with real-time collaboration for bringing teams together or with machine intelligence which would help us to speed up our work. But now with this new App Maker you can build and deploy custom Apps quickly which tailor to your organizations requirements.
With the launch of App Maker Google is taking Applications which are required for early access to the tool from the organizations that have to pay for G suite Business service tier. This new service is very easy to use and lets user to just drag and drop the widgets around in the user interface . They can also be customized with HTML, CSS, scripts, Java scripts, and JQuery content. You will also be able to monitor usage of your App with the help of Google Analytics once the Apps are live.
Let’s see how this is going to revolutionize App development industry
You will be encounter many other benefits which may not be listed here now. But believe me App Maker will make your App development very easy
- Easy to use: This service is very easy to use and also useful for the people who are less familiar with the technical details. So you don’t need to be full time developer to manage the App Maker. Also this will surely help IT team to spent less time in answering the requests from less technical people.
- Help for Line-of-businesses: App Makers have targeted mostly to enterprise developers who are in need for building line-of-business solution for their complete company, but who want it to be simple and less complicated.
- No need for infrastructure: You are not to worry about maintaining the required infrastructure to run your Apps here. The Apps which App Maker builds will run on the same data center infrastructure as Google Calendar, Google drive, and Gmail. But this is not cloud computing and storage infrastructure where people can pay through Google Cloud platform. So here focus is solely on delivery and not on infrastructure.
- Solution for every need of your organization: App Maker is build and integrated to tailor for each and every need of an organization. It will help you with wide range of Applications which can be customized to serve the needs of your organization. It also connects with a wide range of APIs and data sources. So its solution for all needs for your organization.
- Support for many services: You can achieve unique flexibility with App Maker. Here they have given build-in support for all G Suite products. They have also given support for many other popular services like Maps, Groups, Contacts and more. You can also have the benefits of Google cloud services such as Directory API and prediction API. You can also use any third party APIs for creating more intelligent and richer Application experience.
So these are few interesting benefits which you will have with the Google App Maker. The launch of App Maker has certainly started the competition with other low code App making tools such as PowerApps, Mendix, Appian, App cloud and OutSystems etc. But it surely offers more useful benefits as compared to them. The App Maker is based on the technologies which Google has already used for making its 300+ Apps. So it is sure to be one to trust.
So this new player which Google has introduced by the name of Google App Maker is here to make the life of enterprises and businesses easy by its drag and drop building features and server less infrastructure and eliminate the need of dedicated developers. So enjoy this new technology and enhance your business further.
Google firebase is a new exciting application platform for the passionate developers for building superior high quality apps. This application development platform enables the developer with all the necessary tools and infrastructure which is required to design various mobile as well as web applications.
This new platform by Google is a mixture of all complementary features that a developer can mix and match according to his requirement and design an application that fits his needs.
Firebase is developed from Envolve – a small startup company founded by Lee and Tamplin in 2011. Envolve enabled developers to useAPIs which helped them integrate online chats into their websites. But later it was found by Lee and Tamplin that the service was actually used by the developers to pass the data of application that was not actually chat messages. So Lee and Tamplin divided two completely separate services- the real-time architecture and the chat system and this is how Firebase company started. Later Google acquired it on 21st October 2014 and hence it is now grown inside Google. Firebase has now integrated and expanded its services to become one of the unified mobile development platform for developers.
Let us now have a brief look at the various services that Firebase platform offers to developers to ease their development efforts.
- Firebase Analytics: This is a free application measurement remedy that can provide a developer facility to understand better about the application usages and how much time the application is being used by the user.
- Firebase cloud messaging: Firebase cloud messaging (FCM) is a cross platform solution for the Android, iOS and also web based applications for the services related to messages as well as notifications. The best thing is currently this service is free of cost, so you can really enjoy the benefits it offers without worrying about the cost.FCM was earlier known as Google Cloud messaging (GCM).
- Facility for Realtime database: One of the other exciting thing about Firebase is that it gives realtime database and backend as its service. This gives application developer an API which allows application data synchronization across clients to be stored on Firebase cloud. Firebase also provides security by using server-side-enforced security rules.
- Firebase Auth: This service authenticates users by using only client side code. It also provides social login for GitHub, Twitter, Facebook and Google.
- Storage: Firebase also provides a very secure way for uploading and downloading of the Firebase apps despite of network quality. The storage can be used for images, videos, audios, or any other content. This storage is backed with Google Cloud storage which is one of the simple and cost effective object storage service.
- App Indexing by Firebase :This was earlier called as Google App Indexing, This will get your app in the Google search. This can help you in two ways for example it will show your app in the Google search and 2nd is it also provides the facility of query auto completions.
- Testing of android application: Firebase Test Lab is an cloud based infrastructure that enables developers to test Android applications. With only one operation developer can test their apps across wide verity of devices having different device configurations.
- Firebase Notifications: This is a free service that enables targeted notifications to users for mobile app developers.
- Dynamic link by Firebase: These are smart URLs that can dynamically change their behavior to provide the best experience across a wide range of platforms.
- Firebase invites: Firebase Invites is a solution for sending SMS invitations, emails, on-boarding users and also measuring the effect of those invitations.
- Earn Money with Admob: You can also earn money by using Admob- a Google product which is integrated with Firebase and it enables developers to earn money by showing engaging ads to global audience.
So these are some of the services which this new exiting application will provide you. There are also many other advantages of using Google Firebase which may not be listed here, but you may encounter it as you use it. The sole vision of Firebase is to help developers in building better applications and encourage them to grow a successful business