Google has launched the new exiting and useful service for the not so techno savvy people with the introduction of brand new low code App development tool called as App Maker. Earlier we had G suite, which would help us to work with real-time collaboration for bringing teams together or with machine intelligence which would help us to speed up our work. But now with this new App Maker you can build and deploy custom Apps quickly which tailor to your organizations requirements.
With the launch of App Maker Google is taking Applications which are required for early access to the tool from the organizations that have to pay for G suite Business service tier. This new service is very easy to use and lets user to just drag and drop the widgets around in the user interface . They can also be customized with HTML, CSS, scripts, Java scripts, and JQuery content. You will also be able to monitor usage of your App with the help of Google Analytics once the Apps are live.
Let’s see how this is going to revolutionize App development industry
You will be encounter many other benefits which may not be listed here now. But believe me App Maker will make your App development very easy
- Easy to use: This service is very easy to use and also useful for the people who are less familiar with the technical details. So you don’t need to be full time developer to manage the App Maker. Also this will surely help IT team to spent less time in answering the requests from less technical people.
- Help for Line-of-businesses: App Makers have targeted mostly to enterprise developers who are in need for building line-of-business solution for their complete company, but who want it to be simple and less complicated.
- No need for infrastructure: You are not to worry about maintaining the required infrastructure to run your Apps here. The Apps which App Maker builds will run on the same data center infrastructure as Google Calendar, Google drive, and Gmail. But this is not cloud computing and storage infrastructure where people can pay through Google Cloud platform. So here focus is solely on delivery and not on infrastructure.
- Solution for every need of your organization: App Maker is build and integrated to tailor for each and every need of an organization. It will help you with wide range of Applications which can be customized to serve the needs of your organization. It also connects with a wide range of APIs and data sources. So its solution for all needs for your organization.
- Support for many services: You can achieve unique flexibility with App Maker. Here they have given build-in support for all G Suite products. They have also given support for many other popular services like Maps, Groups, Contacts and more. You can also have the benefits of Google cloud services such as Directory API and prediction API. You can also use any third party APIs for creating more intelligent and richer Application experience.
So these are few interesting benefits which you will have with the Google App Maker. The launch of App Maker has certainly started the competition with other low code App making tools such as PowerApps, Mendix, Appian, App cloud and OutSystems etc. But it surely offers more useful benefits as compared to them. The App Maker is based on the technologies which Google has already used for making its 300+ Apps. So it is sure to be one to trust.
So this new player which Google has introduced by the name of Google App Maker is here to make the life of enterprises and businesses easy by its drag and drop building features and server less infrastructure and eliminate the need of dedicated developers. So enjoy this new technology and enhance your business further.